The Singer 7470 electronic sewing machine goes by the name “Confidence.” And, with all the wonderful features it provides, you will soon be feeling very confident about sewing with it!
The Singer 7470 Confidence is an electronic model targeted toward both beginner and experienced sewers, but the sheer features provide plenty of functions for the experienced user.
Did you know that there are people whose profession is “fitting bras”? That’s because it’s such a difficult task to find a bra that fits you and feels good and looks good! How many bras do you have in your drawer right now that you bought and then abandoned, because they just didn’t fit? Well, you can fix that right now! This video course will show you how to measure, fit and make your own bras. And not just ugly ones that fit! Pretty lacy bras, sexy bras, cute ones and very personal ones. Don’t wear another mis-fitting bra again. Sign up now for this fantastic life-saving video course on how to make your own bras…
In fact, the Singer 7470 Confidence model has more bells and whistles than most competing models from other manufacturers.
Easy to Use Electronic Sewing Machine
While the Singer 7470 Confidence is still in the mid-price range, it offers a number of features that higher priced machines do not offer. Here are just some of them:
- Stitches galore – 173 of them! There are more stitches than most people would know what to do with—including construction stitches, stretch stitches, zigzag stitches and a quilting stitch that looks like it is hand-sewn.
- An automatic, one-step buttonholer – with a choice of 4 styles.
- Simple embroidery – You can embroider monograms or names, using the built-in alphabet in both upper and lower case letters.
- One touch stitch selector – for the 6 most popular stitches.
- Drop and Sew bobbin system – the 7470 will automatically pull the thread into place for sewing, after you place it properly in the bobbin casing.
- Built-in needle threader
- Automatic tension settings – makes life a whole lot easier!
- Automatic tie-off push-button function – one touch sews 4 stitches forward, and 4 back to reinforce beginning and ending seams
- 20-character temporary memory – the machine remembers your settings, as long as you don’t turn it off.
The Singer 7470 weighs about 20 pounds, and, as such it will stay in place (instead of walking) while you are sewing.
If you have sewn on an older model Singer sewing machine, you might be disappointed with this one. However, the Singer 7470 does stand up to the competition in the modern day electronic sewing machine world.
The Singer 7470 Confidence is available at Amazon.
Whether you are just starting to sew or you are an advanced sewer, this video course by Katrina Walker will give you tons of great tricks and tips to help your sewing be more professional. She’ll show you how to work with different types of fabrics, with zippers and on curves and corners. Sign up for this great video course today…
These sewing machines are also popular: