Have Fun Making Easy Sewing Projects!
Looking for easy sewing projects? Videos can make learning how to sew a lot easier, and I have chosen some interesting videos of sewing projects, to help you learn to sew successfully.
Even if you are an experienced sewer, you will enjoy making these simple projects which look a lot more difficult than they really are.
This video course will have you making your first log cabin quilt in short time! Author and designer Nancy Smith will show you, in 7 fun video sessions, just how to get started. You’ll also be able to make a number of variations of the every popular log cabin quilt. Don’t miss out! Get started on this video course now…
Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- Make a Pot Holder in Minutes – This is a really simple sewing project that is even easy enough for children to sew. It really does only take minutes to make! Make a Pot Holder in Minutes
- Simple Baby Blanket – This baby blanket can be completed in an afternoon and is nice enough to give as a gift. Simple Baby Blanket
- 10 Minute Table Runner – This design is quite simple, yet made in the right fabrics, will give you an elegant table runner—that took you less than an hour, start to finish. 10 Minute Table Runner
- Quick and Easy Fleece Blanket – Need a baby gift or a gift for your favorite college student? This easy-to-make fleece blanket can be made as a no-sew or a little sew project. Quick and Easy Fleece Blanket
- Easy Dresden Holiday Wall Quilt – This is a beautiful piece, and you can also use the same techniques to make a table runner, placemats or even pot holders. Easy Dresden Holiday Wall Quilt
- Simple Drawstring Bag – Very easy to make, this bag has any number of uses. Use it as a travel bag, a gift bag, a storage bag, or even to store your child’s toys and parts. Simple Drawstring Bag
- Make a Pillow Cover – This simple design doesn’t even require a zipper. It is easy to make a pillow cover, and you can use it for a new pillow or an old one that you want to refresh. Make a Pillow Cover
Easy Sewing Projects Videos
Make a Pot Holder in Minutes Simple Baby Blanket 10 Minute Table Runner Quick and Easy Fleece Blanket Here’s where you can get the June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Ruler and the Edge Perfect Rotary Cutting Blade, recommended by Nancy in this video. Easy Dresden Holiday Wall Quilt Simple Drawstring Bag Make a Pillow Cover Here are some more popular videos for easy sewing projects:
Ever have trouble getting your zippers to look just right? If you work hard on a project, you want every detail to look good–including the zipper. This video course will help you master the techniques of sewing zippers. Now you’ll never have to be ashamed of your zipper sewing again! Sign up for this FREE video course on zippers now…
You may enjoy these popular beginner sewing articles: