Speedy Professional Grade
Quilting and Sewing Machine
The Janome 6500 Memory Craft is an unparalleled powerhouse of a sewing machine, that will delight the intermediate stitcher and the professional, alike.
With an array of specialized functions for quilting, crafts, and garment construction, the Janome 6500 Memory Craft combines professional-grade quality with the ease of use that Janome sewing machines are known for.
This video course by Patsy Thompson is for quilters who have some experience. Patsy will share her signature hyperquilting technique and show you how to incorporate trapunto into your projects. This excellent video course will definitely take your quilting to another level and you will be producing outstanding and very creative projects that are out of this world beautiful! Sign up for Patsy’s free motion quilting course now…
And, while the Janome 6500 is a professional-grade model that is perfect for quilters and sewing hobbyists, it will also stand up to the tough demands of an alteration, quilting or tailoring business.
The Janome 6500 Memory Craft possesses advanced features and Janome Memory Craft’s signature computerized capabilities.
In effect, the Janome 6500 is the top-of-the-line choice for serious quilters who are looking for a computerized machine that can handle heavy-duty use.
Features of the Janome 6500 Memory Craft
Here are some of the reasons that people love the Janome Memory Craft 6500P Sewing Machine :
- The Janome Memory Craft 6500 comes with 135 different stitches and stitch functions.
- This Janome sewing machine is computerized, and the array of capabilities present with computerized Janome sewing machines is extensive on this model.
- This Memory Craft possesses a deep harp, or throat (the length of the machine’s arm), which makes it wonderful for managing bulky, quilts.
- Quilters will love the Janome 6500’s built-in, push-button thread cutter, and feed-dog drop button.
- The Janome Memory Craft has a visible gauge presser-foot pressure sensor and stitch speed control that keep you in control of your project.
- The computerized capabilities of the Janome 6500 Memory Craft provide a wide array of heirloom and decorative stitches, including several hand-look quilting stitches.
- And the LCD screen displays a range of thread tension options customized for each individual stitch.
- Reviewers who quilt, find the French knot stitch and several blanket stitch options especially useful.
- The Janome 6500 comes with 14 different specialty presser feet, including the ¼” piecing foot and an open-toe walking foot.
- The Janome Memory Craft also includes four embroidery alphabets–script and block fonts for both American and European alphabets, including accents and some special characters, with two different size options.This machine’s solid metal base makes it a stay-at-home machine, but the trade-off for the lack of portability is a solidly-weighted machine that won’t shift when you’re stitching at the machine’s top speed of over 1000 stitches per minute.
Whether you are just starting to sew or you are an advanced sewer, this video course by Katrina Walker will give you tons of great tricks and tips to help your sewing be more professional. She’ll show you how to work with different types of fabrics, with zippers and on curves and corners. Sign up for this great video course today…
Top of the Line Janome 6500 Memory Craft
Not a Bargain Basement Sewing Machine
If you’re looking for a bargain-basement Janome sewing machine, the Janome 6500 isn’t it. It’s top-of-the-line and the price tag reflects that.You’d expect that this top-shelf Memory Craft’s price tag would include a hard case, but only a soft cover is included. If you’re spending this much, you’ll want to spend some extra money for the hard case to keep your investment intact.
A few reviewers have had trouble with this Janome sewing machine’s tendency to rotate its bobbin case. Others report five years of use or more without the need for servicing.
Many reviewers agree that the Janome 6500 can be a sensitive machine. If you are just learning how to sew, or don’t yet have a good grasp of thread tension, you may find frustration in using this Janome Memory Craft.
The Janome 6500 Memory Craft is a powerful sewing machine with lots of extra options that will attract quilters and heavy-duty stitchers alike. It is a durable, long-lived Janome Sewing Machine with the ability to take a beating.The wide variety of options and advanced computerized features make this machine an attractive choice for someone interested in high-volume sewing, but if you are just starting out, you might want to choose another model.
Buy the Janome 6500 Memory Craft Sewing Machine here at Amazon.