Sewing Videos Tutorials for Quilting and Embroidery
These sewing videos will help speed up your learning process when you are new to the techniques of sewing, quilting or embroidery.
Watching sewing videos tutorials is almost better than attending classes, as you can repeat something that you missed or you can stop the video when you need to look more closely.
Here’s How to Sew and Have a Perfect Fit
Whether you are starting a wedding alteration business or sewing for yourself, this video course by Lynda Maynard will help you get the perfect fit for every single garment that you make or alter. You’ll learn how to work with individual body differences and how to make each garment fit the way you want it to. Sign up now for this priceless video course…
Each page below will take you to a series of sewing videos that will instruct you in some aspect of sewing. I’ve chosen the ones that I believe are the best available.
Sewing Accessory Tutorials
- Silhouette Cameo Videos – Learn what you can do with the Silhouette Cameo die cutter if you are a quilter or crafter and see how simple this slick machine is to use. You’ll even find some great ideas for projects that you can do with it…
- Easy Sewing Projects – If you are just starting to sew or you want some quick-to-make projects to give as gifts or sell at a craft fair, you’ll find some cute items in these sewing videos. In addition, they don’t take very long to make.
- Quilting videos for Beginning Quilters – If you are just beginning to quilt, you’ll find these tutorials to be very helpful. They take you through the process of quilting, step-by-step.
- Beginners Quilting Patterns Videos – There are a number of easy patterns that you can use when you are just learning to quilt. And the best part is that they look far more advanced than you would expect. Some of these are really cool!
- Handmade Baby Quilt Tutorials – If you’ve been thinking about making a baby quilt, this one is really easy and it is adorable. Making a baby quilt is a good first quilting project because the quilt is a manageable size and it is completed quickly.
After watching the sewing videos, these articles take you to reviews of sewing machines:
Never Shy Away from Sexy Sheers Again!
Yes…sewing with sheer fabrics can be tricky. But, Sarah Alm will walk you through the steps of working with sheers and she’ll make it easy for you. You’ll learn a number of techniques so you can make those lovely blouses or that cool lingerie that you’ve been lusting for. Sign up now for Sarah’s video course on sewing sheers…