For Serious Quilters
Or a Quilting Business
The HQ16 quilting machine by Handiquilter is a long arm-quilting machine used for completing machine quilt projects.
The Handi Quilter Company is known for its professional-grade quilting machines, and company employees are professional quilters themselves, as passionate about quilting as you are.
This video course by Patsy Thompson is for quilters who have some experience. Patsy will share her signature hyperquilting technique and show you how to incorporate trapunto into your projects. This excellent video course will definitely take your quilting to another level and you will be producing outstanding and very creative projects that are out of this world beautiful! Sign up for Patsy’s free motion quilting course now…
The HQ16 stands out among quilting sewing machines because of its deep throat and the companion Handi Quilter HQ16 machine quilting frame, which is included.
If you love to machine quilt, and want to take your machine quilting to the next level, the Handi Quilter HQ16 quilting machine by Handi Quilter might just be for you.
Professional-Grade Quilting – Handi Quilter HQ16 Quilting Machine
The smooth tracks included with this Handi Quilter system let the HQ16 quilting machine glide along with your slightest efforts. You guide the machine with the padded handles, instead of guiding the fabric through the machine.
Here are some other features:
- Handle control – Controls are built right into the handles, allowing you to change your stitch speed, start and stop sewing, or set the needle up or down.
- LCD screens – help you know exactly what is happening with the machine.
- You can even use the integrated, adjustable laser light stylus to guide the Handi Quilter along pattern boards for a perfect quilting pattern every time.
- Stitch regulator – keeps your stitches even with consistent stitch quality.
- Speed – You set the speed, and you can move along at 100 to 1500 stitches per minute.
- Large work space – The HQ16 gets its name from the sixteen-inch throat depth.
- High clearance – The HQ16 has a full 8 inch height throat space. Enough to handle very bulky quilts and thick binding, without binding up.
The Handi Quilter HQ16 quilting frame is included in the package, making this a great machine (at half the price of many others) to start your own quilting business.
How much does the package cost? You can expect to spend about $10,000 for this investment. This is a serious piece of equipment and is appropriate only for the avid hobbyist or for a quilting business.
However, if you are starting a business and don’t have the cash up front, there is financing available to you.
Because the unit takes up at least a 10 foot area, you will need to dedicate some space, at least that large, to your quilting equipment.
If you are planning to start a machine quilting business, this machine will help you get started without spending a small fortune.
Professional longarm quilter Mandy Leins will give your great ideas to help you improve your long arm quilting skills. She even gives you tips on how to reduce fatigue, a problem when you are working on larger projects. Join Mandy for a fun filled course on long arm quilting that will be inspirational for even experienced quilters. Sign up now for Mandy’s free video course and quilting patterns…
You might also like: