Computerized Sewing Machine – For Beginner to Intermediate Sewing
The Singer 7256 Fashion Mate is a computerized sewing machine that is uncomplicated for beginners, yet has plenty of basic features to keep intermediate sewers happy.
Beginners will find the instructional DVD and the easy to follow directions helpful when learning to sew, and experienced sewers will appreciate all the features that are included in this budget priced machine.
For just about the same price as a basic mechanical machine, the Singer 7256 Fashion Mate is a computerized sewing machine with lots of automatic features.
This 5 lesson video course will walk you through everything from threading your machine and winding the bobbins–to troubleshooting and maintenance. View the videos anytime or anywhere. Just don’t miss out. Sign up for your FREE course now!
Among other things, you will love the automatic one-step buttonholes, the automatic needle threader, and the automatic stitch length and width (which you can over-ride if you want to change it).
Singer 7256 Fashion Mate – Room to Grow
With many entry level sewing machines, you reach a point where you need more features than your first sewing machine can provide.
With the Singer 7256 Fashion Mate, that is not the case. You have a number of features that will help you move on to more advanced projects:
- 70 built-in stitches – In addition to basic straight and stretch stitches, you also have decorative and fully automatic buttonholes (Choose from 6 styles.). You can even use your machine to sew buttons onto your finished projects!
- Automatic tension – Getting the tension right is one of the hardest parts of learning to sew. This machine takes the guesswork out of tension adjustment.
- StayBright LED Lamp – When you can see your stitches better, you do a better job. This feature is especially nice for those of us over 40, who are starting to squint, when reading!
- Snap-on presser feet – a real time saver. And you get a blind hem foot, a zipper foot and a satin special purpose foot, for decorative sewing.
- Speed – While you will want to go slowly when learning to sew, you will appreciate moving along at 750 stitches per minute, once you get the hang of it!
- 6 second threading – The Singer 7256 Fashion Mate is marked with little arrows that show you how to thread it, and the automatic needle-threader finishes the job for you.
- Jam resistant bobbin – If you’ve sewn on another machine and have dealt with jamming of the bobbin, you will understand how nice this feature is…
When purchasing a sewing machine, one of the most important things to keep in mind is your intended use. This machine is perfect for the beginner, the crafter, the quilter or the intermediate sewer, who plans to complete simple projects.
However, if you want to do embroidery or advanced quilting on your sewing machine, there are better products on the market to fit your needs. Jelly roll quilts are simple and fun. Here’s a video course that will help you get started…
Isn’t it great that you can buy precut fabrics for making quilts? But, sometimes it’s hard to get motivated, because you just don’t know what to do with the fabric you just bought! Kimberly Einmo to the rescue! Kimberly will show you in this suberb video course, how to make a number of really cool quilts, using jelly rolls. She’ll also show you how to do invisible and contrasting thread appliques and give you some ideas on how to use those leftover pieces! Sign up now for this fun video course on making jelly roll quilts…
You might also like these entry level sewing machines: