A Versatile Embroidery and Sewing Machine
The Janome Memory Craft 9500 embroidery machine is an embroidery sewing machine, with great custom machine embroidery features that make digitizing embroidery a snap.
The Janome 9500 combines specialized embroidery features with sewing machine functions, making this a great option for sewers that like to do craft projects, quilt projects or make their own clothing.
Learn How to Digitize Machine Embroidery Designs
Ever have a great idea that you want to embroider, but you don’t know how to take it further and get your sewing machine to embroider your design? Cookie Gaynor, in this well-done video course on digitizing machine embroidery designs, will make it easy for you. She’ll show you how to use your manual, how digitizing works and even give you some designs to play with. If you’re creative, don’t miss this great video course!
Sign up now for Cookie’s digitizing video course…
One of the nicest features of the Janome Memory Craft 9500 is the backlit LCD touch screen, which helps you make decisions about setup, but also tells you what is wrong, if you make a mistake. That takes all the fear out of getting started on your projects!
If you are an embroidery enthusiast, the Janome Memory Craft 9500 embroidery machine gives you value for your money as an embroidery sewing machine, and the quality you expect from a Janome sewing machine.
Janome Memory Craft 9500 Features
If you embellish many projects, you’ll appreciate the Janome Memory Craft 9500 embroidery model for its built-in ability to use embroidery thread color numbering schemes from four different manufacturers.
Being able to buy thread from different companies, helps you shop for bargains and gives you more options for thread choices.
You’ll also find these features to be interesting:
- The Janome Memory Craft 9500 has an automatic thread tension that gives a professional, finished look to all your machine embroidery.
- The Janome 9500 comes with regular-sized and extra-large embroidery hoops to accommodate your embellishment designs. In fact, the large hoop has an embroidery field that is a whopping 5.5” x 7.9”.
- The LCD screen allows you to edit and combine several machine embroidery stitch designs or lines of embroidery text. The screen’s large size allows you to see what your design will look like–before you sew a single stitch.
- This machine offers nearly one hundred embroidery stitches and 90 different embroidery patterns.
- Built-in stitches – This Janome embroidery machine’s design lets you get sewing right away with its built-in stitches.
- You can also easily extend its capabilities with hundreds more free machine embroidery patterns with an ATA card reader and adapter.
- An embroidery arm permanently attaches to this embroidery machine, but retracts when not in use. Reviewers feel this makes this Janome sewing machine model’s embroidery capabilities more stable.
- The Janome Memory Craft 9500 also features a nice assortment of utility stitches for garment construction. And it can sew through multiple layers of heavy fabrics with ease.
- Ten presser feet are included with the Janome Memory Craft 9500.
- Free arm sewing and an extension table, an automatic needle-threader, and a needle up/down button all make this embroidery sewing machine easy to use for quilters as well.
- The start/stop button on the Janome Memory Craft 9500 helps you manage large or bulky projects.
Now you can sew knits that don’t look homemade!
Linda Lee, fashion designer, will show you how to handle knit fabrics so that your finished garments look spectacular! You’ll learn how to prepare your fabric, finish seams and edges, stabilize shoulders and necklines, and troubleshoot for puckering, curling, slipped stitches and more. Don’t miss out on this fun video course that will help you master working with knits. Sign up now for the Sewing Fashion Knits course with Linda….
A Few Drawbacks
To the Janome Memory Craft 9500
This Janome embroidery machine doesn’t have the ability to directly connect to your computer, so be prepared to purchase ATA card-reading adapters if you want to digitize embroidery beyond what’s available on the machine.
Quilters will find great use out of the features of this Janome sewing machine, but some reviewers say the stitch grouping isn’t intuitive. It might take some time to find the perfect stitch, to finish your quilt project, in this embroidery machine’s stitch selector. But, chances are, you will find it among the extensive stitch choices.
A Lot of Machine for the Money!
The Janome Memory Craft 9500 lets you go wild with your machine embroidery efforts, and you won’t have to purchase another sewing machine for quilting or standard sewing projects.
If you’re a beginner, the 9500 will get you sewing right away, and the LCD screen will guide you so that you are doing things right.
On the other hand, if you are an experienced sewer, you will love this machine and will also find that it is a good investment for a home-based business, if you are so inclined.
You can buy the Janome Memory Craft 9500 at Overstock.com or from Amazon
Machine Embroider Simplified
Embroidery expert Lisa Shaw will give you great tips and hints on how to use even a 4″x4″ hoop to get fantastic results with your embroidery sewing machine! Lisa is also great at time-saving tips and, if you are the least bit creative, you are going to LOVE this video course! Take advantage of this opportunity now…
Still not convinced? Check out these sewing machine models: