An Outstanding Embroidery
The Bernina 730 is a great choice, whether for sewing, quilting or embroidering. High-end features make this Bernina embroidery machine one of the best sewing machines for experienced sewers and beginners, alike.
While the Bernina 730 Artista is definitely an investment, both entry level sewers and experienced sewers love this machine and appreciate its features.
Machine Embroider Simplified
Embroidery expert Lisa Shaw will give you great tips and hints on how to use even a 4″x4″ hoop to get fantastic results with your embroidery sewing machine! Lisa is also great at time-saving tips and, if you are the least bit creative, you are going to LOVE this video course! Take advantage of this opportunity now…
Bernina 730 Embroidery Sewing Machine
Rated highly by sewing machine reviews, the Bernina 730 has several sewing features that were reviewers especially liked:
- BSR – the Bernina 730 Stitch Regulator – This is actually a presser foot that allows you to do free motion quilting and ensures uniform stitch length, even at variable sewing speeds. The stitch regulator (the 730’s presser foot) can even sew zigzag stitches.By the way, reviewers felt that changing the presser feet was easy on the Artista 730e and that there was a nice selection of presser feet.The stitch regulator can be used in place of the stippling stitch feature, that is offered by sewing machines made by other manufacturers.
Learn Free Motion Quilting in No Time!
Leah Day, with her laid back no-stress style of teaching, will have you free motion quilting (with no fear) in no time at all. She even includes dozens of free motion designs to use in your projects. You’ll learn independent, stacking, pivoting, echoing and branching stitches and how to use them in your creative projects. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn free motion quilting now…
- Large Color Touch Screen – easy to use and has self explanatory features. You can adjust the brightness – a nice feature for the Bernina Artista, especially if you use your sewing machine in different locations with different lighting.
- Favorite Function Button – You can use the touch screen for this function. Store information about YOUR favorite function for the Bernina 730 Artista here, so that it is always available quickly, without reprogramming.
- Thread Cutter – the threads are automatically cut off after you finish embroidering a color in a design. Also, you can cut both upper and bobbin threads when sewing, darning, or quilting, by pushing the button (with the scissors) on the Bernina 730.
Artista Bernina 730 E Thread Cutter
- Quiet Operation – Reviewers reported that the Artista 730 e purrs like a kitten, running very quietly and smoothly.
List price for the Bernina 730 is $7999, pretty stout if this will be your first sewing machine. In addition, if you plan to buy designing software for your embroidery machine, it can get pretty expensive, running about $2000.
Everyone purchases a sewing machine with different goals and needs in mind. Even if you are just beginning to sew, and if your philosophy is to buy the best machine possible and not have to upgrade later, this might be the embroidery sewing machine for you!
If you are experienced sewer, make sure you give this sewing machine a good look. And, of course, make sure you compare it to the other fine machines on the market.
All in all, the Bernina 730 is a high quality sewing machine. It has some excellent features, and, if it is within your budget, it will certainly be in the running for your sewing machine selection!
Learn How to Digitize Machine Embroidery Designs
Ever have a great idea that you want to embroider, but you don’t know how to take it further and get your sewing machine to embroider your design? Cookie Gaynor, in this well-done video course on digitizing machine embroidery designs, will make it easy for you. She’ll show you how to use your manual, how digitizing works and even give you some designs to play with. If you’re creative, don’t miss this great video course!
Sign up now for Cookie’s digitizing video course…
Other quality embroidery sewing machines: