A Good Beginner Sewing Machine
The Singer 1507WC is a perfect entry level machine for a beginning sewer or for basic household needs. And the price is not much more than a cheap toy sewing machine!
In homes where it will have light use, the simple eight stitch machine is perfect for everyday mending and light tasks. The Singer 1507WC offers a four step button-holer, easy bobbin winding and three needle positions for those slightly more complex tasks.
This 5 lesson video course will walk you through everything from threading your machine and winding the bobbins–to troubleshooting and maintenance. View the videos anytime or anywhere. Just don’t miss out. Sign up for your FREE course now!
If you are a quilter or an experienced seamstress who uses your machine daily, you might want to look at other machines, as this one has a limited number of stitches (no heirloom stitches or fancy stitches) and is meant to be a simple practical machine.
The Singer 1507WC is designed to be an entry level machine and is perfect for a child who is learning to sew or an adult who has never owned a sewing machine before. It comes with a 25 year warranty and some nice features and accessories.
The Singer 1507WC is an Entry Level Sewing Machine
There are some reasons that I believe that this is a good sewing machine for beginners:
- Price – While cost is not everything, it is important. You don’t want to spend a lot on an entry level machine, and then, once you’ve learned to sew, have to buy another model. This one will satisfy the needs of a light sewer, so you won’t need to make another purchase for awhile!
- 8 built-in stitches – on an easy-to-read dial–just enough to keep you busy sewing clothes, crafts and items for your home. But not 600 stitches that you’ll never use!
- Easy threading – This is especially nice for beginners. You simply follow the numbers that are right on the machine! It couldn’t be easier.
- Portable – The machine weighs only 17.9 pounds and it has a carry handle and a canvas case. The carry handle sticks through the case at the top, so you can take your sewing machine to class, with the case in place to protect the machine from dirt and dust.
- Clearly written owners’ manual
- Speed control – You can run the Singer 1507wc at a slow speed while you’re learning, and then speed things up after you are feeling confident!
Why waste money on a toy sewing machine when, for just a little more (or for the same price), you can have a real sewing machine? The 1507WC meets the criteria for an entry level sewing machine, and also for a general purpose, occasional use, household sewing machine.
Get more information, or buy the Singer 1507WC with free shipping.
You might also like: