Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Tutorials for Sewing
Quilting and Embroidery
These sewing videos will help speed up your learning process when you are new to the techniques of sewing, quilting or embroidery.
Watching videos is almost better than attending classes, as you can repeat something that you missed or you can stop the video when you need to look more closely.
Each page below will take you to a series of videos that will instruct you in some aspect of sewing. I've chosen the ones that I believe are the best available.
Sewing Accessory Tutorials
- Silhouette Cameo Videos - Learn what you can do with the Silhouette Cameo die cutter if you are a quilter or crafter and see how simple this slick machine is to use. You'll even find some great ideas for projects that you can do with it...
- Easy Sewing Projects - If you are just starting to sew or you want some quick-to-make projects to give as gifts or sell at a craft fair, you’ll find some cute items in these videos. In addition, they don’t take very long to make.
- Quilting videos for Beginning Quilters - If you are just beginning to quilt, you’ll find these tutorials to be very helpful. They take you through the process of quilting, step-by-step.
- Beginner Free Motion Quilting - Here you’ll learn how to do free motion quilting, which, by the way, is tons of fun. It’s a way to finish your quilts with a professional look, and each quilt will be totally different from every other one that you make!
- Beginners Quilting Patterns Videos - There are a number of easy patterns that you can use when you are just learning to quilt. And the best part is that they look far more advanced than you would expect. Some of these are really cool!
- Handmade Baby Quilt Tutorials - If you’ve been thinking about making a baby quilt, this one is really easy and it is adorable. Making a baby quilt is a good first quilting project because the quilt is a manageable size and it is completed quickly.
These articles take you to reviews of sewing machines: