Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
For Beginning Quilters
Quilting videos can be very helpful when you are learning to quilt. These videos cover many of the basics and show you how to do some simple quilting.
The videos are further down the page, but you can access them by simply clicking on a link. I have them listed by topic.
- Quilting Tools - Just like any other hobby, quilting requires a few tools for you to get started. Most of the things that you’ll need are inexpensive, but after you’ve used them, you won’t be able to get along without them! Quilting Tools
- Making a Quilt Sandwich - This video show you how to put your top, bottom and lining pieces together. Making a Quilt Sandwich
- Basting a Quilt - You may remember basting a project by hand, years ago. However, there are some easier and faster ways to baste your projects. This video shows you how… Basting a Quilt
- Binding a Quilt - When your quilt is sewn and you’ve put the pieces together, it’s time to put the binding on it. This videos gives you tips on how to have a professional looking finish, easily. Binding a Quilt
- Quarter Inch Seams - Why are quarter inch seams important, and how can you make sure that you have them? This video shows you an easy way to tell… Quarter Inch Seams
- Beginner Free Motion Quilting - When you use this method of quilting, your finished item looks complicated and difficult, but it’s really quite easy and fun. This video shows you how… Beginner Free Motion Quilting
- 10 Minute Blocks and Quick Tricks - Description+ 10 Minute Blocks and Quick Tricks
- Pre-cut Quilt Kits - Quilting with precuts, or pre-cut pieces of fabric, saves you lots of time and assures that your cuts are even. Watch this video and you’ll learn about fat quarters, straight quarters, fat eighth bundles, jelly rolls, layer cakes and how they are used. Pre-cut Quilt Kits
Videos for Beginning Quilters
Check out these quilting articles: