Beginners Quilting Patterns Videos
These beginners quilting patterns videos will help you see how to do some simple quilting, with designs that are easy for anyone to do.
Of course you can learn to quilt by reading about quilting in a book. I collect books that show me how to do things. But, if you’re like me, it always helps to see someone actually doing the project that you’re reading about.
This video course will have you making your first log cabin quilt in short time! Author and designer Nancy Smith will show you, in 7 fun video sessions, just how to get started. You’ll also be able to make a number of variations of the every popular log cabin quilt. Don’t miss out! Get started on this video course now…
The following videos show you how to do some of the easier quilt designs. Enjoy the beginners quilting patterns videos…
Beginners Quilting Patterns
- Quilt as You Go – I like to keep things simple, and this video shows you how to make a simple quilt that takes less time than you’d think! This is a fun first quilt to make. Quilt as You Go
- Tube Quilting – This is such a simple process and yet you get a really neat effect. It would make a lovely table runner or placemats for the holidays. Tube Quilting
- Fast and Easy Pinwheels – This is a great time-saving way to make pinwheels. And, even if you have not quilted before, you’ll be able to do this! Fast and Easy Pinwheels
- Four Patch Quilting Block – This is a really good design for beginner quilters, but you can incorporate it into more advanced designs, as well. Four Patch Quilting Block
- Lazy and Lovin’ It Quilts – Joan Hawley shows her system for using just two shapes to make all kinds of designs. Your creative possibilities are almost endless, using her cool method. Lazy and Lovin’ It Quilts
- Column Quilts – This is a very simple technique, yet you get a really nice result. The baby quilt shown would be a great baby gift for a loved one! Column Quilts
- Stitch in the Ditch – If you have every wondered what “stitch in the ditch” or “quilt in the ditch” mean, this video will give you an explanation and show you how to do it. Stitch in the Ditch
Beginner Quilting Videos
Quilt as You Go Tube Quilting Fast and Easy Pinwheels Four Patch Quilting Block Lazy and Lovin’ It Quilts Column Quilts Stitch in the Ditch Like to see more? There are more tutorials at, How to Quilting Videos.
Isn’t it great that you can buy precut fabrics for making quilts? But, sometimes it’s hard to get motivated, because you just don’t know what to do with the fabric you just bought! Kimberly Einmo to the rescue! Kimberly will show you in this suberb video course, how to make a number of really cool quilts, using jelly rolls. She’ll also show you how to do invisible and contrasting thread appliques and give you some ideas on how to use those leftover pieces! Sign up now for this fun video course on making jelly roll quilts…
In addition to the beginners quilting patterns videos, you might also like:
Quilting Sewing Machines
Computerized Sewing Machines