Sewing Machines Home
Pfaff Sewing Machines
Pfaff Grand Quilter
Pfaff Grand Quilter
Designed for Serious Quilting!
The Pfaff Grand Quilter is a machine designed for serious quilters.
Capable of 1600 stitches per minute, the Grandquilter has all the features necessary for home or small business use.
Despite its extraordinary speed, the Grand Quilter delightfully buzzes along quietly, with no vibrations and no walking!
The Pfaff 1200 Grand Quilter is the more likely choice for serious home crafters, while, if you are considering a quilting business, the more commercial choice would be the Pfaff 18.8 GrandQuilter.
Pfaff Grand Quilter 1200
Pfaff GrandQuilter 18.8 Quilting Machine
Using the Pfaff 18.8 with an Imperial Quilt Frame by Inspira adds a dimension not seen by other quilting machines on the market. By doing so, your work area becomes huge - that is, in addition to the space between the needle and the arm of the machine being 18”.
The Grand Quilter has features that set it apart from most other quilting sewing machines:
- Speed - The GrandQuilter races along at 1600 stitches per minute; however, if you have a really tricky area to sew, you can adjust the speed so that it crawls along slowly. The machine has an easy-to-use slide control for speed. In fact, the Pfaff hobby 1200 is even faster than the popular Juki TL-98Q.
- Large working area - a quilter's dream, it has the space that you need, to work efficiently with bulky quilts and comforters.
- Removable extension table - lets you work on projects other than quilts, and it also works well for free motion quilting.
- Automatic tension - No more frustrating sessions, trying to get the tension “just right”!
- Knee lift - Keep your hands free to work on your project and use the knee lift to control the presser foot.
- Thread cutting - Saves time. Just push the little button with the picture of scissors on it.
- Bobbin winding - uses a separate motor. You can wind the bobbin even while you are sewing!
- Automatic needle threader
Because the GrandQuilter only sews a straight stitch, it is not the best choice for someone who has elaborate craft or clothing projects in mind.
But, the Pfaff Grand-Quilter has great features for sewers who are seriously into making quilts. With either the Pfaff 1200 or the Pfaff 18.8, you could easily set up a small commercial operation making quilts, comforters or draperies.
Or just enjoy making lots of quilted projects for fun!
If you are looking for serious quilting sewing machines, don't overlook the Grandquilters.
Check out these quilting machines: